About Me

My photo
Mom, writer-editor, dreamer, dog lover, wannabe traveller...yes probably me

Monday, March 9, 2009

Ocabulary

This ones for you o wise ones who know not what my humble o’s stand for. Of course I’m not going to spoon feed you. What I am attempting to do, though is to bottle feed you. Here goes
O – O
Oo – oo
Ooo – ooo
Ummm ok u don’t get it… try this
Oh – oh…so?
Oh wow - nice
Oooooooooohhhhhhhh - Ooooooooooooooooooo
Oh my god – surprise- good/bad – face will convey the emotion
Oh its you – why didn’t I recognise the number and not answer or I’m thrilled…take your pick
Oh no - no
Ouch – don’t
Okkkkkk – I got it
Ooookkk – hmmm…
Only – isn’t it?
One – of course
Oblivious – to so much in the world around
Original – you do know that
Obnoxious – sometimes in behaviour
Outstanding – obviously me
Over and over and over again
Ooomphh – ahem ahem!
Ole - touche
Older - not yet wise enough
Oriented - towards action ;)
Oink – pig – yes that too
Onion – so many layers to unwrap – and so much sting

No comments:

Post a Comment