About Me

My photo
Mom, writer-editor, dreamer, dog lover, wannabe traveller...yes probably me

Saturday, March 14, 2009

The days in my life


Good day
Smile that stays
A grin that goes on and on
Giggles (u will love them if u hear them)
Puns and jokes on the tip of my tongue
Spring in my step, face, actions, talk
Halo, of course around my head
The need to do 3 thousand things instead of usual 1500
Pondicherry, Gokarna, a coffee plantation, the need to travel and stay in Europe for at least a year in the head
A good book, music, sandwiches, pizza, butter chicken, cake and ice cream, lassi, milkshake, tv and the sofa
Somebody to pamper me – from the time I wake up till I fall asleep in the night
Thoughts going here and there
A good workout
My cellphone charged
Internet on my laptop working ‘properly’
Good friends in meeting distance

Hopefully, a day sometime
Kunal cooks breakfast, lunch, tea and dinner
Kunal looks after Arin all through the day
Kunal puts Arin to bed at 8 pm
Kunal takes me out to party – with friends
Some t/v/b52/w – depending on the company
To bed by 3 am
When arin wakes up at 6 am or whatever time, kunal takes him down quietly so that I can sleep till whenever. Neither creates a ruckus. I sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep
When? When? When?

An interesting day
Wake up after 7 am. Both boys eat whatever I cook, happily
We head out with friends to some place close by, yet far enough for the day.
Lots of laughter, good fun and happy food later, its time to come back. Enroute collect wildflowers, village madhun bhaaji and fruits. Grab a bite somewhere.
Reach home, Arins asleep. I’m in the land of nod by 9 pm…Hasn’t happened in a long time….should sometime soon.


Lack of sleep = Bad day
Dry eyes
Bored replies
Sparkle less smile
Far away detached look
Constant irritation
Eyebrows that say read between the lines
Pondicherry, gokarna, a coffee plantation, the need to travel and stay in Europe for at least a year in the head

No comments:

Post a Comment