About Me

My photo
Mom, writer-editor, dreamer, dog lover, wannabe traveller...yes probably me

Friday, April 16, 2010

Mama Mia

It comes straight from Abba - how can I resist him?

To start with, hes really cute, intelligent and extremely cuddluscious. Of course im prejudiced, im in love. I can (and do) spend hours with him eveyrday. We share beautiful moments-anger, frustration, irritation, hugs, kisses and lots of chatter (some bordering on gibberish). But that's the beauty of this relationship. And we love it.

It induces jealousy from certain quarters, but I have learnt to deal with it, its part of life. Of course being around him is not easy, for he makes me tear my hair in utter dispair with his ways but then, sigh, sigh sigh...I love him...way too much.

We fight and some mins later, we r back to being the best of friends. Somwthign like what I had when I was about 5.

Since he was born I have been telling myself that he will grow up, go out in the world, that I will have to let him go to let him grow. But its easier because what we have is ours forever. It will go through changes of many a degree but the strong love will remain constant.

That's one of the pleasures of being mom to Arin.

The others are when he smiles, sleeps, runs and shouts and scoots off on his zipper counting every single loop around the garden his biggest conquest of the moment.

Why would I resist him?

No comments:

Post a Comment